NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Victory league waiting list

By Gustoon - League Admin
3/27/2024 3:48 am
Anyone wishing to join the league but already have a free team . Put your name and team that you would like here and it will be reserved for you.

Re: Victory league waiting list

4/09/2024 12:21 pm
Hi everyone, so it looks like this league is taking its time in filling up. But not to worry my other league which has always been stronger. Took some hits as well but is starting to fill up again. I have no doubts that so long as we keep this league active, the same can be achieved here.

If anyone needs help with their team with regards to Being reset, let me know and I will sort it out.

I’m keeping an eye on the teams that are run by the AI, and no doubt some awful contracts will start to be given out. But it really doesn’t matter now as I can reset the cap on those teams as well.

I’m sure there will be plenty of really good players, hitting free Agency as well, so take advantage of that while you can! LOL

All those players that have just come in or have stayed thank you very much for keeping this league alive

Re: Victory league waiting list

5/04/2024 2:14 am
19 teams still left before this league is filled up again. I have to say it’s taking longer than I thought, which is slightly worrying on two different levels. Whether the league will ever fill up again and the amount of new players to MFN coming in.

Although I currently do not have a team in this league at the moment, I’m still very much active and looking after it, rest assured!

However, from next month I will be paying up and rejoining the league as I have a new job woo!